1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Introducing Darius Scheider, bass player

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Chris Parton, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Chris Parton

Chris Parton

Oct 10, 2017
    Dear fellow bass players,

A few months ago, I was able to meet up with Darius Scheider, one of my favorite musicians on the L.A scene. I have known Darius Scheider for a few years as an accomplished blues, jazz, and fusion guitarist. As I was invited to follow him for a few days in L.A during his work sessions, I got to discover what a phenomenal bass player he also is. The most recent recording session I attended this summer featured the amazing Anthony Crawford (Allan Holdsworth's band) and Isamu McGregor (Richard Bona band). This recording, a tribute to the music of John Coltrane, is going to be one of a kind and will feature Darius Scheider on both the guitar and the bass. I sincerely recommend you to keep an eye on this amazing performer. In the meantime, I would like to share this conversation that we had to introduce you to this new talent.

Chris

Attached Files:

ritz and 12BitSlab like this.