1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Introducing myself to all of you ! Read this

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Brazilian Bass, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Hey you guys. My name is Andre, I am from Brazil. I ´ve lived in the Us (IL) for 2 years. I had been in about 15 bands throughout my life, but now I am dedicating to only 1 which I think is the one !!!
    We play-rock-pop-blues-soul-funk-ska-reggae !!!!
    I ´ve been playing bass since 1999 and I am really glad to say that I am now playing better than ever before. I ´d like to share with you in other topics, specially those who are starting to play now and would love to improve, my discoveries, what I did to get where I am now, hints, etc and of course to learn from all you you who post good stuff here.
    I´ve got a Music Man Sting Ray 5 HH (that´s their new model), I used to use Ernie Ball Strings (0,045), currenty I have GHS (0,040) on my bass. This bass is the best piece of equipment that I tried Ever !!! I also have a Squire Jazz Bass (25 years old) and an acoustic bass (dean).
    Before I had a Music Man StingRay 4, I sold it to get the SR5.
    Yeah, that´s it. See you guys for more discussions related to what I think is the most important instrument in a band (of course all of the others are important too).
    GROOVE ON !!!!!!!!