Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Introducing....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, May 19, 2004.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    My dogs.

This first one right here is Queenie. She is a Queensland/Shelty mix... and she runs like crap through a goose.

We've clocked her at 38 MPH (Chasing her down the road when she gets out :p)

She's our wittle baby girl!

The next one is our wittle baby boy, Sammy. He is a Lab/Golden Retriever mix... We love him so. He is just a pup! just over a year old.

He is my partner in crime...

2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Oh, and this thread was just to show how much more kick butt my dogs are than everyone elses... I'll find the cat one day and post some of it.

3. Melf

Melf

Mar 20, 2003
    Starkville, MS
  4. Your house looks too stripey to be healthy.

5. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX

6. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Hmmph, thats great I guess :eyebrow:

7. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ

:D

8. Stephen S

Stephen S Member

Apr 10, 2002
    San Bernardino, CA
    gootat yack get goat

9. Are you sure Queenie isn't a rat-dog mix?

10. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

OMG, I didn't know chia hua huas could get that phat?

maybe you should cut back on the chalupas, d00d...

I keep wondering who this summer's MM is gonna be ...

11. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Her other nickname is Rat...

12. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Biscuit:
    [​IMG]

Ebony:
    [​IMG]

&

Peep:
    [​IMG]

Group shot with me and my mom:
    [​IMG]

Biscuit is a male Yellow Lab but I doubt he's pure bred. We got him and his brother Rascal from some breeders who had annother breed in the house and we suspect that he might have been the one who got his mother pregnant but we arent sure. We didnt pay pure bred price so we dont care. The mixed blood was more visible in his brother Rascal. We got them both about 5 years ago and Rascal died a few years back. They broke out of our yard and we suspect that after running around all day they both got pretty hot and wanted to take a dip in our pool like they usually do since we found them by our back gate where we would come in through after a walk. We found Rascal dead from heat stroke (we suspect) and Biscuit next to him. Thats the problem with having thick haired dogs in Miami. Biscuit is the family favorite over all.

Ebony is a female mix (Lab + Jackrussel?) we got at a local dog shelter about a year after Rascal's passing. Biscuit used to get a lot of excersize running around our back yard with Rascal but he was getting bored and lazy on his own so we got Ebony as a partner. We suspect she was abused since she was very timid and scared at first and would not bark. We thought she was mute at first. After a long time she started barking and became friendlier with people. Now she barks to be let out and as though there is something outside even when there's nothing. Doggie Schitzophrenia? Ebony gets (demands ;) ) special attention from everyone.

Peep is a male mut (Chihuahua + ???). We found him wandering around our house in bad shape. He had a serious infection on his back where it seems he got bitten pretty badly by a bigger dog. We fed him and took him to the vet to get treated while looking for his owners and eventually became attached to him. We suspect abuse again. It took peep a while to warm up to people and he was pretty scared of us at first. We think he must have been abandonned since we cant imagine him running away. He sits outside our door if he ever find the gate open and we never did get a call back despite all the flyers and lost dog ads we posted. Peep gets special treatment and exception from the regular boundries from my mom. She wont admit that Peep is her favorite though.

Our dogs are all part of our family and are best friends. Its funny watching Biscuit defend the other two from each other if a he hears any growling.

One more featuring Biscuit because he's that darn cool.
    [​IMG]

Peace
    Nick

PS: I win.

13. All you need now is a dog named Ivory

"Ebony and Ivoryyyyyyyyyy"

:bag:

14. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Nope, my dogs rule all.