Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Intruducing myself with music

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by tomfouts, Jan 9, 2006.

1. tomfouts

tomfouts

Jan 4, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Hey guys, I am new here. I have been playing bass for 2 years and I am 15 years old. My main bass is an Ibanez BTB1006e (I'm hoping to save up for an active 4 string Warwick Corvette)

At another forum I am at I have learned a lot about bass and music in general, and I joined here at TalkBass to learn even more things about bass.

The recordings are on my myspace....
    www.myspace.com/tomfouts
    (feel free to add me as a friend ;) )

The only one I am actually some what proud of is "Changes." It was a quick, easy recording. I didnt want to make it too hard for myself because I get impacient when it comes to "do overs" while recording :p . I want to do Amazing Grace, not too happy with that one either :meh: . That was recorded a while ago anyway and I have become more comfortable with it.

Well, I hope to hear some positive/negative/constructive criticism from you :)

2. Stabone1972

Stabone1972

Sep 10, 2005
    Dekalb
    I liked the changes one alot, it had a very good feel to it, keep it up the good playing

3. tomfouts

tomfouts

Jan 4, 2006
    Boston, MA
    I just thought that I would add that the solos are improvised, and so is the slapping.

4. tomfouts

tomfouts

Jan 4, 2006
    Boston, MA
    just thought i would bump this a little......

i am reacording something this weekend:)