1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Intruducing myself with music

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by tomfouts, Jan 9, 2006.

1. tomfouts

tomfouts

Jan 4, 2006
    Boston, MA
    Hey guys, I am new here. I have been playing bass for 2 years and I am 15 years old. My main bass is an Ibanez BTB1006e (I'm hoping to save up for an active 4 string Warwick Corvette)

At another forum I am at I have learned a lot about bass and music in general, and I joined here at TalkBass to learn even more things about bass.

The recordings are on my myspace....
    www.myspace.com/tomfouts
    (feel free to add me as a friend ;) )

The only one I am actually some what proud of is "Changes." It was a quick, easy recording. I didnt want to make it too hard for myself because I get impacient when it comes to "do overs" while recording :p . I want to do Amazing Grace, not too happy with that one either :meh: . That was recorded a while ago anyway and I have become more comfortable with it.

Well, I hope to hear some positive/negative/constructive criticism from you :)

2. Stabone1972

Stabone1972

Sep 10, 2005
    Dekalb
    I liked the changes one alot, it had a very good feel to it, keep it up the good playing

3. tomfouts

tomfouts

Jan 4, 2006
    Boston, MA
    I just thought that I would add that the solos are improvised, and so is the slapping.

4. tomfouts

tomfouts

Jan 4, 2006
    Boston, MA
    just thought i would bump this a little......

i am reacording something this weekend:)