1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale iPhone 6 Plus 16GB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by adamaarts, Nov 30, 2016.

1. adamaarts

adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    Price:
    Original owner. Clean ESN and no iCloud lock. I bought this new when they were first released and it has been paid off. I can unlock it if you want. Currently in Tmobile.

Has a crack on bottom right, completely off screen. Right side middle has a faint scratch, not noticeable at all when screen is on and your finger won't feel it either. Top left of the LCD has a faint 'fade' to it. It's been like that as long as I can remember. Has signs of use, was always in a case so back and sides are as clean as can be.

Currently is on 9.3.3 and jailbroken. I can leave it that way for you. Or I can update completely, buyers choice.

$275 or best offer. I have no idea what these are selling for, just did a quick search on eBay completed listings and Craigslist. Make me an offer!! Free shipping In the USA!!

No charger. Includes box, and still sealed headphones.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    So tempting... Too bad it's only 16GB. :(

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 26, 2020