1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD iPhone 6s 128gb Space Grey AT&T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by GhettoBrassGuy, Mar 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. GhettoBrassGuy

GhettoBrassGuy Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2002
    Simi Valley, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull, Lakland, Aguilar, JH Audio
    Price:
    I've owned this for a bit over a year but recently upgraded early. Not a scratch, dent or ding anywhere on it!! The battery was replaced at Apple two months ago due to a recall on a specific number of 6s units. (I'll show you the receipt if you wish). You won't be able to find a more immaculate iPhone unless you pay full price for one new. Works with AT&T right now, I'm not able to unlock it through AT&T for 14 days after the upgrade for some reason (will be unlockable 3/25). But if you're moving to AT&T or already have a plan with them you're set. Comes with box and all accessories including a brand new unopened set of earbuds and two like new Apple leather cases in Red and Navy Blue. You really won't be able to tell this phone was used! $450 shipped.

Attached Files: