ipod ??? itunes won't work.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by eots, May 20, 2007.

1. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Cornell , IL.
    Got an ipod shuffle recently but after downloading itunes software, clicking the icon brings up an error message "itunes has encountered a problem and needs to close..."
    Called Apple, no help, called microsoft, recording ended up telling me to see vendor, called him, he's checking on it but hasn't had anybody else report windows running itunes w/ issues.
    :help:

2. eots

eots

Dec 18, 2004
    Cornell , IL.
    I've got XP sp2.
    Did a 'Ask Jeeves' search and some responses involved editting a music folder. My computer illiteracy keeps me from understanding so if there's any help to be had, pretend your explaing to a derelict:rolleyes: :oops:

3. ryco

ryco

Apr 24, 2005
    Go here for good iPod help and info:

http://www.ilounge.com/

Go to left hand column and scroll down until you see "discussion forums". Click on whatever style iPod you have and either use the search button to see if anyone has had similar issues or start a new thread.

Super helpful and knowledgable ppl! I always get answers fast!

4. I had no problems with iTunes on SP2.

Stupid question... but did you try uninstalling the program and then reinstalling it?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021