1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

iPod Touch- 8gb For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Tewest86, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    I have a first generation ipod touch but with the latest 2.1 upgrade for sale. I already bought the upgrade for $10 and installed it so basically this ipod touch is just like the news that about to be release exept for the volume buttons on the side. The first gen. doesn't have the volume buttons on the side. For all who doesn't know about the touch, it has wifi, you can surf the wed through Safari, you can receive your email through it, it has google maps, youtube, and also you can go to the Apple Apps. Store and purchase games or applications. You can also go to itunes directly from the touch and purchase songs. All of this is through wifi, so you have to be in a wifi zone to surf the web and buy songs. It has a scientific calculator ( I'm a civil engineer senior and I can say this calculator has come in handy plenty of times). I'm selling this because I have an iphone and I really don't this and my iphone. I've kept it in a case since I bought it from Best Buy. I've also kept a screen protector on it. There are absolutely NO scratches on the screen. On the back, however, there are a few scratches on the metal made by the case I kept it in. It's in perfect working conditions. I will include the original box. It will not include the computer synce cable or the original apple headphones ( which in my opinion sucked). As for that, I'm letting it go a little cheaper than I should. You can get a synce cable from Best Buy for under $20. I'll let it go for $150 shipping included. It'll also come with this clear Griffen hard case. Paypall only.

Attached Files:

2. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    BUMP!

3. jady

jady

Jul 21, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    Trades?

4. Not to mention that you can jailbreak them and add a whole bunch of other programs and stuff :ninja:

lowsound

5. pharaohamps

pharaohamps Commercial User

May 30, 2006
    Garner, NC
    Owner, Disaster Area Designs / Alexander Pedals
    Yup.

6. Tewest86

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    SOLD!