Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

iPods

Discussion in 'Off Topic [DB]' started by Contra|Brett|, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Contra|Brett|

Contra|Brett|

Oct 6, 2004
    There is a network out there called the gratis network. This network is all about advertising and getting you to sign up for trials of its sponsor's products.

It works like this. You create an account on thier site, you give them an e-mail address only, (i created a spoof e-mail so i wouldn't get spammed,) this e-mail has to be active as verification e-mails will be sent to you. You then take a survay that takes about 5 min. then on to the hard stuff. You have to fill out a trial or demo for something. A lot of it can be cancelled before the billing time, but some can't, make sure you choose one that can be cancelled.

any who. To get your free ipod you have to sign up for one of these trials and get 5 people to sign up for them as well. Those people must sign up under your referal and then can in turn get five people to sign up under thier referrals if they want and get a free ipod.

the site for free ipods is www.wedon'tdothiskindofthingonTB.com <-- that's my referal.

there is also a site called www.wedon'tdothiskindofthingonTB.com also by the gratis network.

if you want something in depth you could go to www.wedon'tdothiskindofthingonTB.com

for those of you wondering how they make money, they get 50 dollars from the company that you sign up for.

2. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    iPods are cool. Spam and pyramid schemes, on the other hand, are not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.