1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale iRig Pro i/o NEW! Sale only. No trades.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by maisbass, Mar 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. maisbass

maisbass Supporting Member Supporting Member

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    Price:
    For sale is my iRig Pro i/o. I bought this as a back up to my iRig Pro i/o but never needed to use it because they are that rock solid and reliable. I opened it once to test it out to make sure everything was working and it works 100%. It is solid for live performance and recording, easy to set up and works flawlessly.

I use this regularly on my gig to control virtual synths from my iPad, and I also plug a mic into it to trigger my iPad vocoder. It really is a killer unit. Small, compact, sounds great, and most of all, reliable for live performance.

Here is a link with some more info on it:
    https://www.sweetwater.com/store/de...ig-pro-i-o-audio-interface-for-ios-mac-and-pc

I'm selling this brand new for $109 shipped to the continental US. I also have the power adapter if you are interested for an additional $25 (they sell for $40).

Original packaging, cables, and AA batteries included. Paypal only please and No Trades. Please no low ball offers. As I said this item was used once so it's in as new condition as you can get. Thanks.

IMG_6301.JPG

IMG_6302.JPG

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021