1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Iron Ether Oxide

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Shepp-27, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Shepp-27

Shepp-27

Jan 16, 2007
    Price:
    $165
    Up for sale is my Iron Ether Oxide that I got from here a couple of years ago.

Awesome gated, synth-y fuzz that works perfectly, but I'm looking for something more versatile. The Oxide holds the lowend amazingly well, and between the gated side and the brassmaster side there is a quite a few usable settings I have found. In my experience it takes a little tweaking to be used by itself, but I have had it sound great in a mix with my setup. Where the pedal really shines, though, is with other effects like the obvious envelope filter or octave pedal. It has side jacks, and is velcroed on the bottom.

Price is $165 (price drop), but hoping to move this pedal quickly so feel free to shoot me offers.

As for trades, I'm only looking for a Source Audio OFD. Otherwise, for sale only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    stonerman2001 likes this.
  2. stonerman2001

stonerman2001

Feb 17, 2013
    This is my absolute *favorite* fuzz - and anyone looking for a versatile fuzz on bass that keeps the low end, and has the versatility to just dirty up your tone or wrangle the snot out of it - this is your pedal. Grab this!

Shepp-27 likes this.