SOLD Iron Ether Subterranea - $199 USD shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by blindrabbit, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Price:
    You know it, you love it, you want it.

Pristine example, doesn't even have Velcro (yet!) on its underbelly.

Avoid the wait and/or save yourself $50+ off of new and pick this one up!

$199 USD PayPal shipped in North America. I'll ship anywhere, just PM me to discuss first. Fellow Canadians are eligible for a discount. ;)

I have a very strong preference for a straight sale on this one, but I'll never say never to hearing trade offers, especially if they involve some cash coming my way. Feel free to try to run things past me, just don't get offended if I say no. :)

image.jpeg

2. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

May 24, 2006
    home
    I know it. I love it I sorta want it.

I also can't afford it right now. Too many other irons in the fire and more immediate items on the "to buy" list.

So it goes. This is a good deal folks.

blindrabbit likes this.
  3. I did say I was open to offers. :)

I also think it is a good deal, but clearly I'm biased. :laugh:

40Hz likes this.
  4. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

May 24, 2006
    home
    Biased or not - it's still a good deal.

And thx for the offer to possibly dicker! But I'm in the process of getting ready to order something from Broughton Audio very shortly - and which I've had designs on for some time now - so my pedal budget is severely limited for the time being.

But anything by Iron Ether is a joy to work with - even if I could never make heads or tails of some of their boxes. I do own their Nimbus however. And that's the only effect I own that almost never gets switched completely out. They make some amazing gizmos even if I can't figure out how I'd ever use half of them. :laugh:

blindrabbit likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022