SOLD Iron Ether Subterranea

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by laklandfan07, Sep 6, 2017.

1. laklandfan07

laklandfan07 Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Price:
    Selling my great multi-timbral synth fuzz box of awesome.

Two synth voices, one at unity octave with the other 1 octave below. Both have independent saw, square and pulse waves. Also has a clean blend with another clean octave down that has its own independant filter.

Judging from the website, its not looking like Taylor is making these anymore. For those not familiar, this guy hand makes about a dozen or so pedals, announces their availability on facebook and then theyre gone in like 5 minutes haha. Its great as a source wave for dubstep sounds and even just as a general fuzz, like a synthy fuzz. Not looking for trades (unless you have a Solidgoldfx Beta DLX)

Attached Files:

2. Fiset

Fiset I do a good impression of myself

Jan 13, 2007
    New York
    I'm not one who usually cares much about a pedal's aesthetics but that is one awesome looking pedal...wish I had a use for it. GLWTS

laklandfan07 likes this.
  3. laklandfan07

laklandfan07 Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2014
    and she's gone!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022