1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Iron Ether x 5, Big Cali76, Strymon El Cap, SS/BS Mini & TAFM, 3Leaf LBB, and much more

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Greg75, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Greg75

Greg75 Supporting Member

Price:
    $75-$525
    United States
    Quick backstory: from about 2011 to late 2014, my son and I went a bit GAS crazy, spending significant time and (my) money on a quest for the best gear we could get. My son because he is an awesome musician; and me because I enjoy hanging out with him and trying to contribute or keep up. Anyway, after building his ultimate Strat and board and spending way too much on basses for me :), we started rolling through pedals to build an awesome board for bass--much better than my playing, but I'm a bit of a gearhead. All the winners and still champions--the pedals here--have been on my board in our practice room since Oct 2014: PYPB 44: ...like Tetris with boxes, wires and cables (for grins, compare the 2014 pic in the link to the one below taken 12/31/2020)

I am not a working musician; just a dad who likes cool gear. So, none of these have ever been gigged or out of our home or played anywhere near as much as I would've liked. All work flawlessly (I guarantee that), sound amazing, and look very much like they did when I purchased them, most of them purchased new from the makers--Taylor (IE), Spencer (3Leaf), Brian (SS/BS), or from Truetone in Santa Monica or Vintage King when they were out near Dodgers Stadium, and one or two of the IEs, I think, from fellow TB'ers.

Anyway, circumstances have recently changed--a move, a smaller practice room, and my now-grown son could use a few things for production--so, I am putting my favorites up for sale.

pedals.jpg

--Strymon El Capistan with Tap Favorite switch - this weekend only $200
    (Add $20 to include Tap/Favorite switch (boxes, complete) SOLD
    --Origin Effects Cali76 Std, early build and number - this weekend only $400 SOLD

--Iron Ether Subterranea - now $185 SOLD
    --Iron Ether Polytope - now $185 (box, complete) SOLD
    --Tech 21 VT Bass DI - now $150 (box/tin, complete) SOLD
    --Iron Ether Nimbus - now $185 SOLD

--Iron Ether Xerograph Deluxe - $235 SOLD
    --Iron Ether Oxide - $235 SOLD
    --Smallsound/Bigsound Mini (numbered 77 of 100 made with top jacks) - now $130 (box, complete) SOLD
    ---Smallsound/Bigsound Team Awesome Fuzz Machine with Gate switch - $140 SOLD
    --3Leaf Li'l Black Box (number 8 of 99) - $135 SOLD
    --Decibel Eleven Hot Stone Deluxe isolated PSU for 10 with 10 angled to straight cables, 1 current doubler, 1 voltage doubler, and 1 that I think is for reversing polarity, also IEC now $75 (box, papers, extra cables) SOLD
    --Sonic Research ST-200 Turbo Tuner - now $75 (box, complete) SOLD
    --Empress buffer - this weekend only $50 (box, complete) SOLD

All prices include careful packing and shipping CONUS; payment through PayPal is preferred. International shipping available if buyer covers it

I took a ton of pictures today, so PM or post if you'd like to see different angles. And, feel free to PM with questions. As always, the first to commit gets it.

All pedals have neatly affixed strips (not full coverage) of excellent 3M Dual Lock, which I will gladly remove if the buyer prefers. Dual Lock, as I imagine most here know, holds incredibly well, removes with no residue or damage, and works with either more Dual Lock or Velcro. It's just better, stronger, and neater.

ALL SOLD

Thanks, TB.

Greg

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  2. kazuhank

kazuhank Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    PM sent

3. Grassmaster

Grassmaster

Jun 29, 2020
    PM sent

4. Greg75

Greg75 Supporting Member

Replied.

Glad to ship internationally.
    To all: if you want something shipped outside the US, please include your address in the PM. I will use it to get the shipping cost for you.

Thanks - Greg

5. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    Holy crap this is a gold mine. Makes me miss all my old iron ether pedals.

ReillyProductions and Greg75 like this.
  6. Greg75

Greg75 Supporting Member

Know what you mean. I started missing these the moment I took them off the board.

7. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    He makes awesome stuff. I’ve purchased, sold, and re purchased so many of his pedals. IMO the Nimbus is the best bass reverb of all time. It has not left my board since the day I got it

8. cosmicevan

cosmicevan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As the new owner of the TAFM from this post, buy with confidence. I've never gotten a pedal in such great condition 2nd hand. Awesome seller!

jebmd, kazuhank and Greg75 like this.
  9. Greg75

Greg75 Supporting Member

Glad you like it. Enjoy your TAFM. It's a fantastic fuzz.

Thank you.

cosmicevan likes this.
  10. PM sent on the Cali76

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021