1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Iron Ether Xero (standard)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by halfjackson, Jun 3, 2016.

1. halfjackson

halfjackson

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Price:
    $155
    Price drop to $155 shipped

Includes USPS CONUS shipping. PayPal. Sorry, no trades. Both pedals have velcro and are in perfect working condition.

Iron Ether Xero (non deluxe).
    These pedals don't turn up very often. It can get pretty rad with an expression pedal, but I used it mostly for a dubby low pass filter; and it's the best one I've used for that. Is in excellent condition and includes the original box. $185 shipped. $155 shipped.

3Leaf Wonderlove. Blue/Purple Fromel. It has some minor blemishes but works perfectly. No box. $210 shipped. $200 shipped.
    (Can also get way rad with an expression pedal ;-)

20160603_110137.jpg 20160603_110157.jpg 20160603_110253.jpg

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  2. SteveBassJr

SteveBassJr It all sounds the same, It's all one song! Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Massachusetts
    Interested in wonder love. I'm in mass

3. halfjackson

halfjackson

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Cool. Shoot me a PM if you're still interested, and maybe we can work something out that dodges the shipping.

Thanks!

4. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    Don't sleep on the three knob xero... I have one and use it a lot for heavy dub tones and for expression controlled filter sweeps.

5. halfjackson

halfjackson

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston, MA
    Dude, reading your comments over the years about the Xero was a huge part in me tracking one down! Great pedal, but I'm just not using it these days. Or any pedals for that matter. Thanks for the words!

6. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet. It's such an awesome pedal for doing filter sweeps and it's the ultimate dub tone machine.

7. halfjackson

halfjackson

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston, MA
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021