1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Irr has been in the studio! (2 song preview)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Nikolai, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Nikolai

Nikolai

Apr 20, 2004
    I play in a Norwegian heavy metal band called Irr, and we were in the studio a while ago now. The album just got totally finished with mixing.
    We put 2 songs from it on the web and we're just looking for comments. :) The sound, the music itself or whatever :)

2 Mp3's can be found at myspace.com/irrchaos

Thanks

2. WOW man you`re a really powerful band!!!
    really like the Hate Incarnated verse groove
    i can`t listen your bass since im currently at work and i don`t have good speakers to listen (with a decent subwoofer)
    I like the verse of the second song. really cool that! ;)

overall i`ve an enjoyable listen, and im not great fan of that kind of music. Congratulations!
    if you want add us to your friends list we are
    http://www.myspace.com/keishabasubbota

peace
    Manu

3. Nikolai

Nikolai

Apr 20, 2004
    Thanks for the comment! Sent a request to add to friends list. I wish i could listen to your tunes, but my pc is kinda messed up so i cant see the player (even though i have flash 9 etc.)

about the bass..
    Those two songs are kinda dull like that, basically playing what the guitarist is playing. Though some of the other songs have more nifty bass work. But the band has a general idea about trying to stay simple, not doing lots of stuff on the record you cant do live like adding a million guitars, 10 vocals and other stuff.. and for me, playing what the guitar plays makes it heavy.. it aint a showoff band :p

4. Nikolai

Nikolai

Apr 20, 2004
    Sorry for bumping..
    Just wondering.. when its heavy metal people dont wanna listen to it? just tought it was weird with just one comment...