1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Is $200.00 a good price for a Ibanez SRX 500.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Grunge_Rocker, Jul 19, 2003.

1. I saw one of these in the pawnshop today.

Played it, through the only bass amp I could find, which was a crate 15 watter. SO the amp didn't do it any justice, the strings on it were about gone too. SO I was wondering with new strings, and my Laney if this bass could perform well. It seemed to play well. Is $200.00 a good price for this bass?

2. Yeah, seems like a good price.

3. A good price it is, I must say..

4. Ok thanks guys. Anyone have any idea what gauge strings this bass is set for? I think I will try to put it on layaway, and get it out next paycheck.

5. ashtray9

ashtray9

Aug 1, 2002
    Tempe Arizona
    Get it, son. It should be nice, as I have a gsr 200 that I de fretted and it is very nice now. good sound. What you looked at should be well worth 200. Post some reviews if you get it.

I am the pussy monster.

6. Cool deal ashtray9, I have the GSR 200, and I am very pleased with it. I hope it is still there by Tuesday, I will run by and put it on layaway.

7. demolition

demolition Guest

Jul 5, 2003
    Conn.
    I have a buddy who bought a 400srx model,and its a well made bass,so as long as its not beat up or not working its worth the asking price.
    PS go to e-bay and see what they are selling for,that should give you an idea.