Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Is anyone getting bored of Jeff Berlins mug??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by russ_4ft, Feb 25, 2001.

1. I've permanently got that image welded into my head now...thanks a lot talkbass :)

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Yeah. They should change it to Paz of A Perfect Circle. She's super hot and she plays bass. What more could you possibly ask for? (Thats Retorical). But yeah, we should get someone elses Mug here instead of Berlins...

3. yeah, Paz Lenchantin gets my vote to replace Jeff Berlin. nice Precision Deluxe she plays too:D

4. yeah she is deffinetly hot, i will also vote for her

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    What if you had a picture of Jeff Berlin embracing Paz while HOLDING a Precision Deluxe...

6. um, no. the inclusion of Jeff Berlin in that equation puts me off.
    now, Melissa Auf De Maur and Paz Lenchantin both with Precisions, that's a different story:)

7. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Ok, ok, work with me here...

WHAT IF we had a picture of Melissa Auf De Maur, Paz, AND Kim Deal, all holding P-Basses, with a PICTURE of Jeff Berlin hanging on the wall in the background?

Mmm... attractive bass players...

8. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Guess what??? A little while ago, at the very top of the "Forums" page, the message said, "Welcome to New TalkBass Member Jeff Berlin." The profile birthdate appeared to be accurate.

I don't care how many pics of him are displayed when we're fortunate enough to have an artist of his stature doing a TB feature.

9. He's definitely a great bassist, but I was sick of his picture the first 100 times he was in Bass Player Magazine. Now it's here every time I visit this site.

10. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Hm, would be fun reading some posts by him, considering his controversial articles...

...but maybe not...:D

11. Fair play to the cat, he's a wicked bassist, also a little bit of controversy and attitude makes you interested. I think the feature on him was the best i've read so far.

Ok then, down to business,
    How about Paz on her own in a thong surrounded by a selection of fine basses from many generations and then at the side.............Jeff Berlin wearing a thong too!!!! Only joking, I think i'll agree with you on Paz though, Multi talented not only in the musical department if ya know what i mean ;-)

12. *shudders at the prospect of yet more lengthy rants about how useless tab is*

back to the main issue in this topic:D, I'd settle for Melissa Auf De Maur, Paz, Kim Deal with P basses and Hilary Woods out of JJ72 (even if she has the stage presence of a Gerry Anderson puppet, and some might say the bass playing ability of one too so far) with her stingray, Anna K of Drain with her Fernandes (pity about the bass...), and a copy of BP with Jeff Berlin on the cover left somewhere in the background:D

13. just a suggestion......

maybe we should get fieldy! just kidding! ;) :D :)

14. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I simply can't resist posting it (again) :D

Anna Kjellberg - Drain (sth)

[​IMG]

15. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    :eek: She looks like she would kick my ass as soon as talk to me... wouldn't mind showing her my long-scale, though...

Bass, of course. You sickos.

16. well i wouldn't get him as a tattoo, but jeff berlin kicks arse so no i am not sick of seeing him.

17. What about JT? i mean really who wouldn't want to see cool pictures of a conk in action??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cool page JT, although it does take a while to load, but patience is a virtue. :p

Merls

18. I'm with gruffpuppy....Jeff is one of the finest bassists alive, and when he came to my country, I had the pleasure of setting up the gear for a workshop of his. He is the nicest guy, and gave me a free lesson. I would rather have his mug than, to quote Bass Player mag, " a heroin-riddled slug" (Melissa Auf whatever). He has more musicality in his little finger than she has in total!

19. Gail Ann Dorsey
    Yolanda Charles

...Looks AND great playing! :)

20. looks like paul read this beacuase now its a tee shirt