1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Is anyone into R basses anymore? I can not sell mine?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Flat Bass, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    I can not sell my R bass 5 for anything? What gives this is a freaking awesome bass. It is the best playing and sounding 5 string I have ever touched? I have been trying to sell it forever and no one will buy it. I have pics and everything. I am asking a decent price of $1800.00 and I have $2600.00 into it myself?

2. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    The real reason is that I rarely play it. I am in music school and really only ever play my upright and Jazz 4 right now. And I need the money for school too. But if the right small body short scale alembic came my way or the right 6 I would trade for it.

3. fello

fello

Nov 11, 2002
    London, UK
    I don't think so.I've bought and sold a couple of R basses,in the last 3 months, a 5 singlecut and a 6 bolt-on, without a problem.There's a market for R basses out there, speccially players who have owned or tried out one in the past.I personally still own a singlecut and I love it!.You should keep it!