Is Craigslist the be all end all?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by scorpionldr, Feb 21, 2010.

1. So, I decided I'm sick of craigslist these days. Basically the reasons go every time I look at my listings, I'm seeing about a dozen different guys that all want to do tributes or covers of Bon Jovie or whatever in the **** is hot rather than be original thinking, or the music's not my style, or now I have to look at all three sections of my state (Jersey) enjoy posting in the wrong regions (North Posts in Central, Central posts in South, South posts in North, East posts in West, West Posts in South, lets just **** the map of one of the smallest states in the US, right?)

On the offchance you do find a group thats interested in you, there more interested in having you fit your mold by suggesting things like "oh, drop your tuning about three octaves" (I know, outrageous claim, lemme go on it) or "make a mistake and your FIRED".

I've really just had it with craigslist, I've used the godforsaken thing for the past three years and its gotten me absolutely nowhere. Even having a damned sale of my Aunt's estate has failed on it and my family was posting for two to three weeks.

Anyone know any better alternatives?? PLEASE????????

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021