Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Is Henry Kern still in business?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bkchang79, Apr 28, 2003.

1. I've been searching on this forum whether Kern is still in business. I tried his website number and e-mail address with no luck. I came across another number (262) 657-0315 on this forum and got an answering machine, but nothing mentioning Kern at all. What's the deal?

2. Daytona

Daytona

Apr 26, 2003
    He's still in business. I spoke to someone there a couple of weels ago. The IP-777 is $799. They no longer put an XLR out on the preamp.

3. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

That is the correct number... You can leave a message, but the best thing to do is keep calling back till you speak to somebody directly... It takes alittle work, but they're well worth the hassle...

4. Brian Barrett

Brian Barrett

Nov 25, 2001
    Murfreesboro, TN (Nashville)
    Dealer LowEndBassShop.com, Builder LowEndBasses.com
    Yea, Henry is still making the Kerns. I sold 3 of them last month. Great guy and super preamp.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have, just shoot me a private e-mail.

5. SCT1422

SCT1422 Supporting Member

Sorry, I just remembered Brian is a dealer for the Kern.. That would probably be better to go through him at The Low End....