1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Is it any good?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by slapnuts, Sep 5, 2005.

1. slapnuts

slapnuts

Aug 9, 2005
    Marietta, GA
    All right.
    The fretless I am looking at is something called a Stagg, an "offbrand" that only this place called Jennings music sells, at least that is the only place I have seen it. I personally compared it to a fretless jazz, and I don't know why, but I liked it better. Can anyone offer me advice on it?

This would be my third/second bass, read the last post by me, depending on how much I get for my birthday which is this september 13. $250 is the top amount I want to spend, as that is how much this is. What I want to know is does it hold up well? Also, any other info on this bass would be nice, so give me the info if you have it.

Shoot, I forgot the model. Why must I be so freaking stupid? It is a Stagg BC300FL-N, I believe.

2. Not familiar with them, myself, so I "googled" it and this was my first hit. http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/StaggBC300FL-N.html

If you decide to get one, this one's $196 out the door, including shipping. Nice looking bass, though. (That's shipping in the continental US.)