Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Is it any good?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by slapnuts, Sep 5, 2005.

1. slapnuts

slapnuts

Aug 9, 2005
    Marietta, GA
    All right.
    The fretless I am looking at is something called a Stagg, an "offbrand" that only this place called Jennings music sells, at least that is the only place I have seen it. I personally compared it to a fretless jazz, and I don't know why, but I liked it better. Can anyone offer me advice on it?

This would be my third/second bass, read the last post by me, depending on how much I get for my birthday which is this september 13. $250 is the top amount I want to spend, as that is how much this is. What I want to know is does it hold up well? Also, any other info on this bass would be nice, so give me the info if you have it.

Shoot, I forgot the model. Why must I be so freaking stupid? It is a Stagg BC300FL-N, I believe.

2. Not familiar with them, myself, so I "googled" it and this was my first hit. http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/StaggBC300FL-N.html

If you decide to get one, this one's $196 out the door, including shipping. Nice looking bass, though. (That's shipping in the continental US.)