Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Is it just me....?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by nedthegnome, Aug 10, 2002.

1. nedthegnome

nedthegnome

Aug 5, 2002
    Wakefield
    Is it just me or are the Ken Bebensee basses BEAUTIFUL.
    Now lets just say I was going to get of these things when I get the money and I'm older. I need help on what the specs should be cos I have absolutley no clue what I'm doing. I thought I would figure it out now because it's gonna take me awhile to save up $2420. Any comments are welcome. I play jazz and rock and just about everything. So i want a pretty versitile bass. Thanks.

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i think they are very beautiful - very nice indeed. i've met ken at a namm show a while back and he's a great guy. really nice stuff he makes too.

3. It's not just you - I think they are beautiful, too. And, I like the way Ken takes risks in his designs. He appears to have great design and artistic abilities, and obvious outstanding woodworking skills.

Jeff

4. Pharmecopia

Pharmecopia

Jul 31, 2002
    they look cool, and they sound great.

5. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    No.. you're wrong.. they are ugly pieces of fecies................ oh WIAT.. you said ken BEBENSEE.. oh yeah i like those, those are kewl :cool:

6. adrian garcia

adrian garcia

Apr 9, 2001
    las vegas. nevada
    Endorsing Artist: Nordy Basses, Schroeder Cabs, Gallien Krueger Amps
    ldiezman, too funny- what did you think he said? Sm*&??
    yep, Bebensee's are beautiful- i had one for a while- maybe ill try to get it back..