Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Is it just me...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Or is Weezer's logo
    [​IMG]

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    way too similar to Wonder Woman's
    [​IMG]

3. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Holy crap. Thats something isnt it? Weezer must have coped it.... well maybe. thats just a little TO close.

See what happens when you stop insulting your self with names like "stupid"? you see these things.......... Damn weezers unorignal minds.......

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

heh, yeah. discovery of the year I'm sure :p

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Actually when I first saw the Weezer logo all over I was like, why the hell is wonder woman popular all of a sudden. And then I saw a live weezer clip with them hanging their logo from the ceiling and I was like... so uhhh, weezer really likes wonder woman. Someone actually had to tell me, no that's the weezer logo. Alright maybe it's wonder woman crossed with the WWF, I'm not sure.

6. no, weezer's logo is actually making fun of/paying tribute to van halen.

now, the WWF, the ripped off ALL the logos. :D

7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Ahhh... I guess that works. Their are similarities between the said logos though, you can't deny that.

8. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    That's what I always think of when I see it, which always makes me think about Twisted Sister's logo, which makes me think of the Dead Kennedy's logo, which DBX ripped off for their logo, which I also think about.

But yeah, it does look like Wonder Woman's logo as well (why the hell do you know what Wonder Woman's logo looks like anyway, Matt?).

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I... uhh... well it's a funny story really. I was... WHATS THAT OVER THERE!!!!

*runs away*

10. jcadmus

jcadmus

Apr 2, 2000
    I dunno man, I've been staring at it for 15 minutes now, and I don't see it.

I think it's you, man.

...oh wait...I think I can...wait...wow! Remarkable.

:D

11. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Wonder Weezer??!?:confused:

12. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN