Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

is it me...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kserg, Nov 23, 2004.

1. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
  2. It does say:

Please note that you are NOT actualy bidding on an XBOX, but simply the information to get it for almost nothing

There are probably thousands of these scam auctions. I saw one for a Toshiba laptop but in fine print it said that you are only bidding on a picture of the laptop.

Scammers should be shot in the face.

- Dave

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    i think it is you.....after all, you're the dude who wears panties. :D

-Mike

4. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    i got nothing... i really cant think of the comeback :( way to turn that around on me:)

(underwear are overrated)

5. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Yeah, but i never seen one like that go over the price of the damn thing:D it usually stays like 99cents... 2$

6. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    There is nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot...

7. Except for a Boy Scout that's hyper active and bored. Trust me, you could classify him as a WMD.:eek:

Rock on
    Eric

8. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Bah, you don't need to be a Boy Scout, just have a basic grasp of physics, combustion, and a fifth of Jack. Same/Same.

9. Yeah, but a Boy Scout knows how to use a hatchet, a knife, and how to tie knots. Trust me, we've done some pretty scary things. Like burning and entire tree where it stood.

Rock on
    Eric

10. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Trust me, with a fifth of Jack, there's nothing you don't know how to do.