1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Is it me?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by elcamino72, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Bassmingo

Bassmingo

Nov 6, 2008
    Ireland
    in that video possibly, but at that show i'm sure it sounded different.

2. slinkytrf

slinkytrf

Feb 18, 2009
    CT
    Im pretty sure fieldy sucks. He started on guitar and then the band members said play bass its easier so thats not say much about mr fieldy

3. Mikio

Mikio

Feb 21, 2009
    Santiago de Chile
    what's so empty about it? you can hear the deep bass beneath, even if not in it's full range due to the vid's quality, go get some original KoRn albums [from Untouchables or Issues and before, cuz their newest stuff sucks xD], check his REAL tone and riffs, he's pretty good for what he does, I can't complain at all, I used to be a KoRn fan, he's probably the main reason for me to be a bassist

4. I used to be a korn fan too.... before i played bass.... idk... just the slaps dont give much punch too me..... :meh: lol.... i cant slap for **** tho so i shouldent be talking..

5. lunker

lunker

May 27, 2008
    Houston
    I can't remember the last time I saw a bash Fieldy thread. :rollno:

(not that he hasn't earned it)

6. Mikio

Mikio

Feb 21, 2009
    Santiago de Chile
    well, if having a unique tone that defines the sound of the band is bad, then he sucks, lol

7. Hamrhed

Hamrhed

Dec 26, 2007
    Ky
    I saw Korn open for Ozzy on the Osmosis tour and Fieldy was the only thing I really liked about Korn, tbh.