Is my 6-year-old, mint Eden WT500 worth $650?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jbucklin, Mar 7, 2002.

1. jbucklin

Oct 24, 2001
    I paid $720 for it last August. The date on the back is June 3rd 1996---didn't stop me from jumping on it! Trying to sell it for $650 but people seem to be worried about its age and want to spend less. The amp is in perfect functional and cosmetic condition. What do you die-hard Eden fans think? Am I asking too much?
  2. boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    It would probably move at 6.
  3. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    I'm not an Eden fan, but I didn't know they made basses.
  4. jbucklin

Oct 24, 2001
    Could you guys make an exception this time. I forgot about the different forums.
  5. odie

odie Supporting Member

Thats fine if you forgot, but it can be moved. It makes less work for the mods...reduces housework.
  6. brianrost

brianrost Gold Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2000
    Boston, Taxachusetts
    Used gear is only worth what a buyer will pay. Someone might pay you $650, but you just haven't found that person yet ;) Drop the price if you need money fast.

Easiest way to sell something quick is find out the average price (check eBay, Harmony Central, bassgear, etc.) then drop the price $50 to $100 from that.
  7. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Eden makes basses???:confused:

Oh, wait, you are talking about an Eden AMP. Off to the Amps Forum.
  8. $650 total is a decent price. If you're talkin' about adding shipping costs, you'll probably have to go down to $600. This is based on prices I have seen these things go for at eBay. I used to monitor the Eden auctions.

- Dave