Is my love of Britney Spears bad?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by quallabone, Jul 29, 2004.

1. quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    Dear god is her music ever fun to groove along to. I made fun of it for so long but I guess I couldn't avoid it in the end. Toxic is so groovy. I also admit to being a Justin Timberlake fan.

I can't let this get out. Don't tell anybody.

Quallabones dream gig = Britney Spears band. Just simple grooving all night every night. And staring at her behind.

2. I was watching her live on some concert on tv for about 5 minutes, and MAN is her band TIGHT. So are her clothes.

It would be awesome to play bass for her. Just standing in the shadows....grooving along....staring.... :ninja:
  3. Lackey

May 10, 2002
    Los Angeles
    I'm sure there are support groups for this, check Google.
  4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Get help man.

now Pink on the other hand....
  5. quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    You're such a jerk. Just because you like women that can beat you up doesn't mean everyone has to.
  6. I'm an Ashlee Simpson guy myself.

Oh man, this is the first time I've admitted that to anybody. :oops:
  7. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Most of the pop music like that depends heavily on beat and groove. It's just how it is. Britney Spears, Justin Tiberlake, etc... are all performers. They are actors in a play, in a way. The bands behind them are the talent. They are musicians.

Except for the drummer...

I couldn't resist! :rolleyes: :D
  8. quallabone

Aug 2, 2003
    I think the drummers are the most talented musicians of all in bands like these. Nothing makes you dance like a kickdrum.
  9. Pause

Jun 4, 2003
    Miami, FL
    Ooh. I Justin's band is also tiight... I honestly wouldn't mind playing for either, but Britney's just might be more pleasant
  10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Justin timberlake has some AWESOME tracks. I'd wager it'd be a pretty sweet gig too, Probably pay really well, it's steady enough, and I'm sure those cats have a lot of fun playing together, even if they are hidden on the stage somewhat.
  11. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I would be a sideman in any of their bands. That would be so cool, to get payed to play bass in front of thousands of screaming fans. And I would still have several months a year to play with my band.
  12. Mudfuzz

Apr 3, 2004
    + :scowl:
  13. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    I think Toxic is a catchy little number and I'd love to play bass for Britney Spears. Not so much for Justin Timberlake.
  14. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  15. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    Okay, that was just over the line.

16. xyllion

xyllion Commercial User

Jan 14, 2003
    San Jose, CA, USA
    Owner, Looperlative Audio Products
    I'm more of a Marge Simpson kind of guy.
  17. Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Don't forget that Homer guy. Mmmmmm, sexy.
  18. That's just wrong.

Consider the count :scowl: :scowl: :scowl:
  19. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    there is nothing wrong with liking britney! :mad:

i've loved since her first single came out, and i've had to endure constant ridicule from all my trendy indie/goth/punk/******* friends.

i was very upset by her long disappearance but all was forgiven when she released toxic. oh yes :D