Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Is my warwick made in germany?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by chips, Feb 8, 2006.

1. Gday guys,

Just picked up my new warwick pro410 (tweeterless). And, i know they started making some in china a while ago. How can i tell if mine is made in germany, or made in china?

Cheers
    Blake

2. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Rocks Around The Glocks

Aug 30, 2000
    Greece, Europe
    Only the cheap Rockbass line is made in China. Which isn't actually a Warwick, the brand is "Rockbass by Warwick". If yours is not a Rockbass, it's made in Ger.

3. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY

I think he has a warwick 4x10 cab. not a bass made by warwick.

4. Dragonlord

Dragonlord Rocks Around The Glocks

Aug 30, 2000
    Greece, Europe
    lol yes this is the amp forum... i just got back from work and I'm a bit tired.
    Anyway, maybe ask at the new warwick forum? www.warwick.de

5. haha... thanks guys
    ill check out the forum

6. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    I have the same cab as you. Look on back plate where you plug the speaker cable into. It should say "Manufactured by Warwick in Germany" or something like that. At least mine does...

7. mine just says about impedance or something, and hearing damage may occur if u listen at high volume near tweeter. urm.. there is NO tweeter lol

P.s-noticed your band name is The Manhattan Project.... that was a kick ass game and i though of naming my band that for a while!