1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Is old age setting in already?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Darkmoore, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Here's the backstory. Roughly 14 years ago, I owned an Alvarez bass. Unfortunately, I fell upon rather rough times and had to sell my baby. :crying: I am looking to find my baby again.

Now, here comes the part where I think I am going senile. (at age 40 no less) I would swear on a stack of Mel Bay books that the bass I owned was an Alvarez Villan. However, try as I might, I cannot find this bass anywhere. Am I going senile, or is it simply that nobody wants to be an idiot like I was and part with one?

*sigh* I miss my baby. Help me get my baby back.

2. Funkdrawer4

Funkdrawer4 Registered Abuser

3. Done and done. Reviews galore, however nobody is selling one. This makes me a very sad man.

4. pbd

pbd Commercial User

Jul 17, 2003
    Metro Detroit
    owner Procables N Sound
    at least you can remember the name, I've got a few past instruments that I can't remember the name of! Oh,well, it happens to all of us! lol

Todd :)