Is there a Canadian version of

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Panther, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Panther

Dec 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia
    Looking for an online website in Canada where I can make a direct purchase, similar to, or if there are any music stores in Canada that have inventory listed (and not just links to company sites)

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

Here is my personal experience with these guys. About two years ago, I ordered a bass cabinet from them. After waiting for almost three weeks, I called to ask why I had not received it. They told me they shipped it, and overall they were un-cooperative. I pressed the issue for a few more days until I was told that the cabinet shipped to Washington DC instead of Washington STATE where I live. If I wanted the cabinet, they said I would have to pay additional shipping charges to get it to my house from DC. I asked for my money back. After much debate, they refunded me the price of the cabinet, but kept their outrageous shipping fee.

Personally, I don't think it ever got shipped, and they took me for about $65.

3. LOL! You smarta$$! :D
  4. fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    thats really too bad, with the strong dollar canadian may as well just buy in the states anyways.