Is there a keyboard site like

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BWB, Jul 15, 2005.

1. BWB

Aug 30, 2000
    Knoxville TN
    Is there a site like devoted to keyboard players out there somewhere in cyberspace?
  2. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Harmony Central has a dedicated keyboard forum here.

If you're looking for something bigger or more along the lines of TB's organization, you would do best to throw it out on that message board. Or, you may just like it there. :)
  3. There's a keyboard forum at Pro Sound Web that could use a little more traffic. We tend to use rather strong language from time to time like darn and heck, but if you're not offended by that kind of thing feel free to join in...

...and be very wary of asking dumb questions; they do believe there is such a thing.

The Keyboard Corner at is moving over to Harmony Central in a couple of weeks, but I understand that there will still be a forum for keyboard players at that site.
  4. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    There is only one TalkBass. Though, I had this crazy dream one night where it became TalkMusic, and there were forums for bassists, guitarists, drummers, and "others", all right here. Then each forum was divided into ones like we see everyday. It was actually an idea I had bounced around about doing at one point...