Is there a site like this for guitars?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Scott French, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Scott French

Scott French Dude Supporting Member

May 12, 2004
    Grass Valley, CA
    I haven't really found this kind of community angle from many guitar players, but I was curious of anyone new of a similar site for guitars. I got some awesome feedback on the bass I posted and worked 2 or 3 of people's ideas into my next one. I could use that kind of feedback on my guitars although I doubt it will be as civil of an occation. :/
  2. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
  3. i'm almost positive this was discussed before, and there is something out there.... run a few searches. i'd be more helpful, but i'm leaving work in 3.....2......1......
  4. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Yeah, there is a im not too sure what their forums are like though.

Theres also, but their misc forums have 99.999% of the threads on the entire website, and you cant post anything with getting a reply similar to 'stfu n00b!3'.

And they always have a smart ass photoshopped image for every thread. Take these 2 for example:
  5. Baofu

Mar 8, 2003
  6. I guess it's true - Wings was Paul's first band.

For fun, I checked out the talk guitar site - Always looking for new music, the first thread I clicked on was titled "What's in your CD Player"; the first post in the first thread stated:

" ...I'm listening to Pink Floyd's 'Dark side of the moon'. Ive never heard the whole of the album before ..."

It never occurred to me there are folks that had not heard the whole of the album before. Jeez I'm old!
  7. ironmaidenisgod

May 20, 2004
  8. matt bass

matt bass

Apr 28, 2003
    Staffs, England
    best site for drummers ive come accross is

i know it is the pearl website but there are alot of players of other brands there.