Is there any bass you would NEVER want to have (even for free) ?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ialma, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doodaddy

Doodaddy

Jan 11, 2005
    West Monroe, LA
    Any Fender and ANY P bass. Hideous.

2. One word -- Bongo

3. Drubicle

Drubicle

Jul 28, 2008
    Houston
    Musicmans also. Its just not me man. I have something against those musicman humbucking pickups.

4. your idol

your idol

Oct 13, 2008
    Murfreesboro TN
    i wouldnt say all musicmans for me but i would never EVER rock a buttugly bongo or a big al

5. For FREE? You guys would seriously turn down free stuff.

For myself, NO! I'd take anythign for free that wasn't covered in poison and razor blades. Maybe it's not that bad once you get used to it. Maybe it can be sacrificed on the altar of mad bass science, and used for experiments you wouldn't dare do on your favorite bass. Maybe give it to a local Boys n Girls club or something. If all else fails, smash it on stage to show how punk you are.

6. ialma

ialma

Jul 1, 2006
    South Italy
    4 strings : I would never get a bongo. Or a t-bird (unless I played in a R'n'R band)

7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    read the rules, please. ugly bass threads are not allowed here at talkbass. :rolleyes:

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.