1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Is this a good deal for a fretless Warwick Corvette Std?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by nickn, Apr 19, 2009.

1. nickn

nickn

Oct 6, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    A local shop has a used fretless Warwick Corvette Std for $800. It's strung with rounds and the fretboard has a little bit of roundwound wear on it, but it sounds niiiice. :cool: I don't really know much about warwicks; is that a good price?

I'm GASsing hard for this bass, which is bad because I was hoping to spend about $800 on a new amp setup... amp or sexy fretless bass, amp or sexy fretless bass... hmmm...

2. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Check Ebay. I recently purchased a basically brand new Corvette Std 5 for $650. The only problem it had was one small dink on the bottom of the back side. It was so small you wouldn`t even see it unless you were looking for it.
    But yeah, I`d check there. I`ve seen a few fretlesses go up for sale that looked more than satisfactory.
    As far as is that one a good deal. It`s definantly a decent price, but you could do even better ;)