Is this a good deal????

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by NewWaveBasser, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Boss ME-6B multi FX pedal from the 90s for $150

I don't have the photo but it's black with yellow and white controls.

Is this a good deal?
  2. well, i don't know much about them, but there's one on ebay that ends in 6 days and its at 20 bucks right could watch that one and see what that goes for...
  3. If you do a completed listings search on ebay, you find that they have gone anywhere from $46 to $122.50. With that information, I would say that $150 is not a good price at all. The four that I found went for $46, $51, $75, and $122.50. I would wait and see what one on ebay goes for, or I would offer less for the one you have your eye on.
  4. Hey, thanks!!!

I must say though that, unlike with ebay where you buy with blinders (and earplugs) on... this one pedal I will be able to TEST ON THE SPOT before buying.

Maybe the lower price on ebay has more to do with not being able to try them out.

Having said that, I'll try to bring it down to $100 or so... IF the thing rocks...
  5. There's a site called Prepal that tracks sales of music gear. This is the Boss page, and it's saying the average price for the ME-6B is only $76.

$150 in no deal...$100 is no deal either, no matter how much it rocks. Print out the Prepal page, take it to the guy who's selling it and call him a thieving bastard. :D
  6. Weeeellllll...

yeah, thanx!!!!

That's why you so mo phat!!! :bassist:
  7. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    That has some of the best synth sounds EVER in it. Just for the record.
  8. I bought a used ME-6 (guitar version) for $60. Just a bit of potentially useful info. It sounds pretty good, but it doesn't feel very tough.