1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DaRK_CaRNiVaL, Nov 29, 2006.

1. DaRK_CaRNiVaL

DaRK_CaRNiVaL

Sep 13, 2005
    Australia
    I was recently browsing E-bay AUS just in the pure chance they might have something good (in my price range :D).

And I came across this

Not that I will buy this one but if I see similar basses and prices in future I was wondering if its a good deal in comparision to a new Fender that i can buy in Aus. Im not sure what the extra pickguard holes are though.

Just as an indication of what the Fender prices are in Australia see:
    www.allansmusic.com.au - sorry cant link directly

cheers

2. -Sam-

-Sam-

Oct 5, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Ive been watching these and they seem to be the best value out there at the moment. when some say a CIJ is comparable to a MIA and it costs a third of the price i say its a good deal. You'd be hard pushed to get a MIM for that little so i reckon go for it

3. DaRK_CaRNiVaL

DaRK_CaRNiVaL

Sep 13, 2005
    Australia
    Thanks for the reply. Your right finding deals on Fenders is a hard thing to do :D.

The good thing is it is made in japan but has american vintage pickups so thats a good thing.

any idea what those extra holes in the pickguard are for?

OR

any more opinions on if it looks alright :p