1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by q1014, Feb 29, 2008.

1. q1014

q1014

Aug 17, 2007
    my LMS has a completly rebuilt Fender 4 ohm 410 bass cabinet they completly gutted it and put new emincences (sp?) in and put in a brand new horn and they said theyd be willing to sell it to me for $425 im curently in the market for a good bass cab and my head runs safely at 2 ohms and also at 2.667 ohms but my main question is the cab worth the price?

2. kevinmoore73

kevinmoore73 Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Is it a Bassman or a Pro? Either way it seems like it's on the steep side.

3. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
  4. MarkMyWordsXx

MarkMyWordsXx

May 17, 2006
    if it runs at 2, it obviously runs at 2.6.

"Is it a Bassman or a Pro? Either way it seems like it's on the steep side."

not if the speakers are 100 or 110 each.

either way id talk them down. but assuming it sounds good, its not terrible. keep in mind you can get an avatar for around that, and those boxes are made for the speakers.

whats the cab rated at?

5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    OK, here we go.

LMS = Last Man Standing.

Next.

6. Rob Mancini

Rob Mancini Guest

Feb 26, 2008
    I wouldn't buy this cab without asking a lot of questions and doing a lot of homework. However, if the store used quality speakers and put the right ones in for the cab, I don't think it's a bad deal.

7. q1014

q1014

Aug 17, 2007
    well the guys my friend so i can probably get him down to 375 ill have to speak with him about the speakers and everything

8. q1014

q1014

Aug 17, 2007
    bump