1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Sound Chaser, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Sound Chaser

Sound Chaser

Mar 19, 2005
    Lockport, NY
    http://buffalo.craigslist.org/msg/579513378.html

I play progressive metal and have a Warwick Corvette, I want an amp that's going to have some balls and be authoritative. So, does anyone with experience know if this amp is good for that, or if it's worth the asking price?

2. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    Everything is great about that rig, tone, power, and backbreaking weight. Does it come w/ a hand-truck?

3. dreadheadbass

dreadheadbass

Dec 17, 2007
    england
    i think in GBP that works out at about 230 pounds and to be honest i'd buy it if i had the option i've had nothing but good experiences with peavey
    they are cheap though so your not gonna be getting an ampeg setup but for the price bracket peavey produce fantastic budget gear

be warned this thread is probably gonna get flamed by all the peavey haters

4. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I had that rig.
    Good workhorse.
    That cab is a pain to move

5. I think it'd be a great rig! But AFAIK, I'd try & get a bit off that price. it seems OK at that price, but still-worth a try! Go 4 it!

6. Emprov

Emprov

Mar 19, 2003
    Yep, and get ready to get a workout when you haul that thing around.

7. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    Not a BAD price, but I'd try to get him down a little on it, if you can. That rig will be playing long after I'm dead. Can't kill a Peavey.