Is this a good price?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 3rd Rock, Apr 8, 2002.

1. 3rd Rock

3rd Rock Guest

Sep 19, 2001
    Toms River, NJ
    I've been looking to buy an American made p-bass, and just found one for $799. It is rosewood, 3 color sunburst. It says it is not factory sealed, but is in perfect condition, and comes with full warranty and 30 day MBG.

What do you all think?
  2. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
  3. Who are you buying it from? Does it come with a case? What Bassstud 1 said makes a lot of sense. It's not a bad price, but, we need more info.

Mike J.
  4. ashton

Jan 4, 2001
    AllodoX. i think if your in america ebay is better than if you were half the world away, like you and i are.

there is ebay for australia but shipping in australia is overpriced, compared to america with your $30 ups insured stuff.

5. 3rd Rock

3rd Rock Guest

Sep 19, 2001
    Toms River, NJ
    It's from , with case, free shipping.
  6. lowb

Jul 27, 2000
    London, UK
    Ive only had one experience of ebay, and i got a peachy deal. I bought i fender jazz from the usa, and even with shipping it was a great deal!!

However i can imagine lots of bad things that could happen...........i took the risk and it payed off

7. 3rd Rock

3rd Rock Guest

Sep 19, 2001
    Toms River, NJ
    Anyone know if there are any differences between the 2001 and 2002 American P-Bass models? All the material, and manufacturring the same?

I think I'm going to get it. It's a 3 tone sunburst ,rosewood, 2001 model. $799 plux tax for NJ, free shipping, with case.
  8. Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    ebay is just hard for the buyers, I've never gotten a good deal on ebay (buying that is, selling is a whole other story)