1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Is this Deep Impact worth $450?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by GabeXLeouz, Jan 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. GabeXLeouz

GabeXLeouz

Jan 1, 2014
    I need your help, is this Akai Deep Impact worth $450? Is just the pedal without box or instructive. Help me, I need to decide. al-sintetizador-para-bajo-electrico-akai-sb-1-deep-impact-D_NQ_NP_376911-MLM20676149369_042016-F.gif al-sintetizador-para-bajo-electrico-akai-sb-1-deep-impact-D_NQ_NP_284911-MLM20676149802_042016-F.gif al-sintetizador-para-bajo-electrico-akai-sb-1-deep-impact-D_NQ_NP_707911-MLM20676149813_042016-F.gif al-sintetizador-para-bajo-electrico-akai-sb-1-deep-impact-D_NQ_NP_211911-MLM20676150249_042016-F.gif

2. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    Only if you're going to try to sell it for a profit. For the sounds, just buy a new Future Impact.

BIG97BEN and Driven Crane like this.
  3. bassboysam

bassboysam Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Ottawa, Ontario
    or a real synth.

Driven Crane likes this.
  4. Adamixoye

Apr 9, 2012
    I mean, I assume someone asking about a bass pedal wants to do it that way.

vitaobass likes this.
  5. GabeXLeouz

GabeXLeouz

Jan 1, 2014
    Guess you are right, I'm actually planning on buying it just to get something classic, maybe the price will drop to the floor, but the nostalgia is strong in me

6. Adamixoye

Apr 9, 2012
    There's really no point is arguing mojo---if you want it, you want it. But there is a very good video on how the Future Impact replicates the Deep Impact presets dead on. Plus like a billion other things.

7. GabeXLeouz

GabeXLeouz

Jan 1, 2014
    Yes I've seen it, and it was really hard but at the end I always wanted a DI, and nostalgia won the round, but I also think FI has great new features and some effects are way better but but.... I have failed the purpose of having a pedal I guess