Is this pedal wired properly?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Collin Bass, Dec 8, 2018.

1. I picked up a mooer bass sweeper online that came in the mail two days ago. I just tried it out today only to learn that it's a dud.

With the main switch off, there seems to be no difference to my signal. With the main switch on and the toggle switch set to clean I still get a signal but no effect really at all. Setting the toggle switch to fuzz I get no signal whatsoever.

I cracked the back open, and the fact that there are only two wires connected to the 3 pin toggle switch raises alarms in my head. I'm pretty sure it's wrong, but I have no idea what wire I can add and where. I can't find a diagram for this anywhere. The seller wants to charge me a restocking fee if I return it. I'm not so keen on paying a restocking fee on something that was delivered to me broken. Good old Reverb, you never know what you're going to get!

I've got a few pictures there, if any of you guys know what you're doing and feel like helping me out that'd be awesome! I've included a couple pictures.

20181208_195158.jpg 20181208_194950.jpg 20181208_195000.jpg