1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Is this pedal wired properly?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Collin Bass, Dec 8, 2018.

1. I picked up a mooer bass sweeper online that came in the mail two days ago. I just tried it out today only to learn that it's a dud.

With the main switch off, there seems to be no difference to my signal. With the main switch on and the toggle switch set to clean I still get a signal but no effect really at all. Setting the toggle switch to fuzz I get no signal whatsoever.

I cracked the back open, and the fact that there are only two wires connected to the 3 pin toggle switch raises alarms in my head. I'm pretty sure it's wrong, but I have no idea what wire I can add and where. I can't find a diagram for this anywhere. The seller wants to charge me a restocking fee if I return it. I'm not so keen on paying a restocking fee on something that was delivered to me broken. Good old Reverb, you never know what you're going to get!

I've got a few pictures there, if any of you guys know what you're doing and feel like helping me out that'd be awesome! I've included a couple pictures.

20181208_195158. 20181208_194950. 20181208_195000.