Is this right? Fender CIJ Jazz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by spencer, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Something to remember: Buy LOW, sell HIGH.

2. alexit

alexit

Feb 21, 2006
    Ebay used to be good for me, I started 4-5 years ago and rarely had any issues. It seems like the past year and a half or so they've really stopped going after bad sellers (while raising listing fees) and it's lead to more general badness going on.

3. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2005
    I guess what I was trying to say was I would let it go , to me it wouldn't be worth the stress of trying to go through with it.

I did not and do not intend to convict Spencer of any wrong doing. I don't know all facts so I remain neutral.

I can see Spencers dilemma , losing that much on an investment when he may not be able to afford to . I would say there are more people than not that would do the same thing .

I can see you position , you won a fair and square auction and should be allowed to retrieve your purchase.

It happens as often as shill bidding.

I hope you guys can work it out.

4. mellobud

mellobud

May 17, 2007
    Missouri
    good to see that...

(wonder if anyone will catch the pun)

5. DeanT

DeanT Send lawyers, guns and money...

Wait a minute. You actually sold the bass on eBay and then decided not to let the high bidder have it. So you refunded the money? If that's the case, it's no wonder you can't get any money for the bass. No one trusts you to be a fair seller.

6. mellobud

mellobud

May 17, 2007
    Missouri
    And the good people on TB caught him and now he's offering to make good on the deal....good on the fellow TB'ers for catching him.

7. spencer

spencer Guest

Feb 22, 2006
    Yea except I have no negative feedback before this.. So that can't be the case

Caught me? This stuff pisses me off. Do you really think Im afraid what the mean people on TB might do to me if I don't "make good"? No thats not it There is nothing these guys can really do to me except not buy anything from me ever again.. Im "making good" because i didn't consider the person on the recieveing end of this auctions feelings. After seeing his feelings towards this it woke me up that this was a big deal to him so Im letting him have it.

8. mellobud

mellobud

May 17, 2007
    Missouri
    Now spence has a temper...night buddy....

9. Papa Coyote

Papa Coyote

May 20, 2007
    I "re-paid" Spencer for the bass.
    He said he's shipping tomorrow... I believe him.

Hey, as I said before... Everyone makes mistakes. I sure have.
    What really counts, to me, is when they do what they can to make it right.
    Spencer is doing just that, so I'm cool with it all.
    He admitted what he did & is making good on the original deal.

Thanks to you guys on TB for helping out.

;^)
    pc

10. mellobud

mellobud

May 17, 2007
    Missouri
    Nice, now you have a story to tell about your soon to be bass...enjoy it man...

11. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Well, hopefully everything works out for the best in this deal.

This thread, however, has run its course, I think. Take it to PM's or emails from here.

Closed.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 22, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.