1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Is this seller trustworthy?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Seba_H5001, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Seba_H5001

Seba_H5001

Jul 15, 2012
    I don't know where to put this, but since I plan on buying a bass I put it here :D I'm looking at a Geddy Lee Jazz from this seller www.ebay.com/usr/guitar_market
    I know it has a great feedback, but to be sure I ask you guys. Has anybody bought something from this store? Also, PLEASE don't buy it, I don't live in the US and this is my best (or only) choice, which I can afford and get quick. :oops:
    Thank you!

2. landau roof

landau roof Reupholstered User

Jul 29, 2010
    Downstate CA
    I've never bought from that seller, but there was a link in that listing for another Geddy Lee Jazz that's slightly cheaper from a seller with far more feedback and also ships internationally.

GEDDY LEE FENDER JAZZ BASS BLACK MA...

3. Seba_H5001

Seba_H5001

Jul 15, 2012
    Yeah, but I'm looking for newer ones, also it doesn't ship to my country :D thanks anyway, but I'ld like info on the one I linked

4. Seba_H5001

Seba_H5001

Jul 15, 2012
    Bump :)

5. The feedback is very good, and if you pay through ebay with paypal or a credit card, you're protected very thoroughly. The seller's been on ebay for almost a decade too.

One piece of neutral feedback, and even that says the guitar was fine, and no negatives - I'd definitely take the plunge on that, just be aware of how long you have to raise a dispute if there any issues and don't hesitate to do so if the seller isn't helpful.

6. smcd

smcd Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Boston, MA
    That seller's feedback is as good as you could ask for. Given that and the protection ebay offers, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from this seller.