Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Is this smug?!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    Is this ..as smug as peter or.. smug enough to be smug for that matter??.. I didn't even try and the photo came out.. and im like.. "WOW.. i look pretty smug" and.. noone knows what smug is.. jeeezuz on ice..

HELP ME

[​IMG]

2. Best to ask THE Smug of all smugness.;)

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    dude...that's pretty smug

pete?

4. Smugalicious!:confused: ;) :D

**Disclaimer:This opinion does not declare that Foxy Grandpa is more smug than the allmighty creator of smug, Peter Mcferrin.**

5. It's a different flavor of smug.

Pete has the "I'm a Jazz Snob/economist, so please excuse me. I simply haven't the time to hear your uninformed opinion." smug.

You have the indie record store clerk smug that just screams "Have you heard the new Yo La Tengo?!?!?!?"

Good job.

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    smug

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Looks pretty smug to me. When I first saw the picture I was going to declare it "smugless" because I thought you were trying too hard. Now that I hear that you WEREN'T trying then I must say that if that's true then you've achieved quite a level there...especially for your first try.

;)

brad cook

8. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    How many different types of Smug are there?

9. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    We should make an official classification list.

10. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Smug indeed, but you need to hit the gym:D

(you look too skinny but still smug)

11. Au contraire, good sir: the smuggest of all is the skinny indie geek.

Well done, Mr. Curley. That's pretty damned smug.

12. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Well, Lord Smug has spoken, I'm not worthy [​IMG]

13. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    Yes he speaketh...... all hail Lord smug (everyone bow solemnly).

Interesting that he didn't get offended by the Jazz Snob comment. Don't you have to be at least a little bit snarky to be smug? You're not losing it are ya Pete?

14. Hardly...I simply considered responding to it to be beneath me.

:D

15. my ears are burning...

16. I give your smugness a 6, which is pretty good considering the smug scale only goes up to 7. And it starts at 3.

17. Dude, I just saw Deerhoof and hung out with six or seven such persons. My smugness can't even begin to touch theirs.

18. you don't say, i just got their album. more bands need cute japanese girl singers.

19. I wouldn't say she's all that cute, unless you've got Yellow Fever, and she's hardly a girl--she looked close to 40 by my estimates.

That voice is the best, though. "BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY BUNNY"...aw, yeah.

20. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    Wow thanks man ;)
    I didn't think I was that smug..woohoo..

I guess it comes from I had neck pains from the Disturbed concert saturday night. I was proud too cause I got to kiss the hottest girl in the world. ;) KATTTTIE!!! :D