1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Is this Waterstone Legit?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AtomicPunk, Dec 19, 2011.

1. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    Waterstone Black Double-Neck (Bass 4-string and Guitar 6-string) | eBay

I did some searching on the internet to see if this was for sale anywhere else and if it was on the Waterstone website...nothing except for some sketchy pages that all look the same and nothing on Waterstone website. Looks like a sweet deal but not sure if it's the same company that makes the TP-12 bass...? None of the pictures show the headstock, can't match the logo...and none of the "other items" from the same seller look like any other Waterstone legit models....? Any help?

2. Lee H

Lee H

Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    not something I would put much faith in...

I have looked at things like this before though. It might be fun just to have at home, and mess around with.

3. Epidrake

Epidrake

May 24, 2011
    Probably a Chinese import. Could be decent or terrible. Looks cool though.

4. Lee H

Lee H

Nov 30, 2011
    Redding CA
    If you get one, let me know if you like it..
    That could be the excuse I need to get one for myself:D

5. grisezd

grisezd

Oct 14, 2009
    Ohio
    That is the same Waterstone that sells the TP12, but it's an import. Their imports are kind of cool. Mine (Indra) played in tune, sounded good, kind of a chunky neck that some people really like. Quality piece. This looks like something they ordered a few samples of and maybe decided not to stock. They do that from time to time. I wouldn't fear it.

6. I never wanted a double neck. But that is cool!