Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Is your Bass a female or a male?? Cuz my Bass is my woman!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by djshawn47, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Woman (Lady)

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Man

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whats the gender? and what do you call him or her?

I have a WOMAN! I love my woman, I cant even name her because no female name could ever describe her beauty.

I make love to her every day and night, it never gets old and i actually get better at doin her the more I do her. I take my index and my middle finger and i play with her and she loves it, man does she sing when i touch her with those two fingers.......

...... and sometimes when we are doin it and i get real excited, I SLAP her and I'l even pluck her.....but I dont slap her hard like Im mad....I slap her real good the way she likes it and she makes the most amazing noises when I SLAP her.....she loves to be SLAPPED.

I'm also really possessive of my woman, I dont like for other guys to touch her.

I dont mind every now and again if another woman wants to play with her.....but i dont want no guy with his dirty clumsy hands touchin my woman all up and down, gettin her dirty and playin her all rough and sloppy, tresspassin all over my woman...shed be damaged goods then!

Even worse, what if some guy where to come along and touch her with his fingers better than I can. She'd probably fall in love with him and want to leave me. She'd probably want to be slapped by him too!........I can't have that, so no man touches my woman.

My woman never asks me where Im goin or where Ive been....I even cheat on her with other women.....Right in front of her....Ive got two other women(more like girlfriends on the side) that i play with every once in a while but I always go back to my main woman and when ever I play out I always play with my main woman in public. I might bring one of my other girls with me in case my woman breaks a nail or her active heart dies....but she always knows that she's my main woman!

Do you have a woman?????..............

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Wow, that's pretty creepy dude :D

What ever makes you happy though.

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Not sure. I dont think either of my basses are a sex. They just dont..fit.

4. I guess that would sound creepy to someone who's never been in LOVE!..................... :D

5. right.......

*stares at the screen with inquisitive look on face*

6. Perfect-Tommy

Perfect-Tommy

Mar 28, 2004
    Ohio
    Well people think of boats and cars as female or male, why not basses?

I actually think of all my basses as being female. I also name them :p

7. Damn, people out there are dull! no imagination....this is intended to be read with a sense of humor.....

In a robotic voice: "MY BASS IS JUST A BASS, M BASS DOES NOT HAVE A GENDER, I DONT BELIEVE IN SWINGING NOTES,I PLAY EVERYTHING STRAIGHT!, FOR FUN I STARE AT BLANK WALLS"......

Ease up tiger!

8. as a tool. but probably man because I think bass is a manly isntrument. (nothing against women here)

9. My Jazz basses are female. Sleek, sensuous. Silky voice.

The Gibson and Warwick are male. Rough, tough, utilitarian design.

10. hmm, I know that in French, everything have a gender to it, so what's guitar/bass's gender?

11. tkarter

tkarter

Jan 1, 2003
    kansas
    To me all basses are female and like a woman. More like a wife, but you can have more than one when you are talking basses. I love all of them I have and they never say no :) Don't try the more than one woman thing it will bite ya every time.

tk

12. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Beep!

13. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    What ever you want to believe man, it doesn't bother me, if it makes you happy do it till the cows come home :D

14. LOL !

15. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Alrighty then - enough of this.

DJ, go get a room, will 'ya?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.