Is your one cat a hassle? How about owning 246 of them.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fourstringdrums, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    2 is enough for me. One of mine likes to eat too much and make herself puke. They are both long hair cats, so they both have bad hiarballs.
  2. Within the past 2 years or so, there was a local place that was torn down because of a creepy cat person.

I love cats. We have 2 now. But there's a difference between a cat lover and a creepy cat person. One Hundred Eighty Seven qualifies as "Creepy Cat Person." That's with capitalization and quotation marks.
  3. AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    I've had 2 cats, and they were enough. I've been to a creepy cat persons house when I delivered pizzas, and the stench inside is almost overpowering. The house I saw had probably 15-20. Just in the living room. Why have even that many? :confused:
  4. Tash

Feb 13, 2005
    Bel Air Maryland
    I have 4. In my old place I had 7, but they all went with my ex when we split.

Its not that hard to take care of that many, you do have to stay on top of things like litter and food though.

246 is an entirely different matter...
  5. Aqueousillusion

Feb 8, 2005
    What is wrong with those women? How do you just sit there with dead cats rotting in your trash. I had two, but i' down to one cat right now. I love them, but thats a little much.
  6. pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    The mother of my gf in college had in excess of 50 cats. We took 3, but they just kept breeding. Anytime we'd visit her mother's home, we were assaulted by cat urine stink, soaked into the wood floors; to sit down, we had to sweep a gaggle of cats off onto the floor. And nobody ever put their plate down on anything while eating. It was interesting.