1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ISP Decimator not receiving signal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mstone564, Jun 14, 2012.

1. mstone564

mstone564

Dec 14, 2009
    Hey, so everything in my chain or straight to the amp is working, only problem is when I add my ISP nothing comes out... I tried a new battery and the light is going on and off, signal doesn't pass through no matter what.

Is there anything on the inside I can change around to make it work?

2. maybe the dial is fully clockwise, or it's stuck that way

EDIT TO ADD: re-read and saw that the bypass isn't working either... Pretty weird. Something inside has to be stuck

3. mstone564

mstone564

Dec 14, 2009
    Nope, either way I turn it when it's on nothing happens and when it's off I don't get anything. I'm assuming it's something to do with the output.

I really need help with this asap lol

4. mstone564

mstone564

Dec 14, 2009
    Okay, and I put it after my RBI and I'm getting a low volume fuzz caused by the pedal... With a new battery literally out of the box. -_-

5. Hopefully someone while chime in who is more knowledgeable soon. Have you tried other cables? The only other thing I can suggest is putting some contact cleaner (or isopropyl alcohol) on a Q-Tip and cleaning the input and output contacts and the cable ends.

6. mstone564

mstone564

Dec 14, 2009
    Got it working! I think the cables that connect to the 9V were twisted a certain way messing it up? Idk, has never happened before, but it's all good now!

7. Hmm, probably a loose wire somewhere. Anyways, glad you got it.

8. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    Have you tried using a hammer?