1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

it a good price?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by airrick, Mar 24, 2006.

1. Piedro

Piedro

Jan 23, 2001
    Montréal, Qc, Canada
    Endorsing Aguilar Amp product.
    yeah i think you can take the (minimal) risk of it...
    really low priced.. seems to be someone who knows nothing about bass... Yamaha are generally cool bass

2. Bassic83

Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    I had one as my main axe for a few years- good stuff. I miss it.

3. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    I had a BBG5 for awhile which is a similar model. Maybe just a different finish.
    Anyway they are nice playable basses. The neck was top notch and very playable. IMO the pickups sounded a little thin, but if you can get this cheap (under$300) and you don't like the pickups, you could always put different pickups in it and have a great bass. They are made in Taiwan btw if that makes a difference.

4. airrick

airrick

Dec 4, 2005
    so should a jump on it if a want a cheap but quality 5er?

5. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    I'd say go for it. It's at $79 right now, with four days left to go. If you can get it for less than $100 and it doesn't turn out to work so well, then you either have yourself a good project to work on, or maybe you could sell it to a pawn shop and earn alittle extra something something for yourself (I'm guessing).

6. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
  7. lola99

lola99

Jan 28, 2006
    Don't forget to consider what you'll pay for shipping and don't get too caught up in the bidding--I mean there's 4 more days and that thing could (most likely will) go up in price. Ebay is a tricky place :meh: